What is Live-in Care?
Live-In Care provides older adults with full-time, around the clock care. Clients and their families can have peace of mind with reliable, live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
Nine out of ten seniors report that they wish to age in place, at home. However, frailty, chronic illness or forgetfulness can make living alone too difficult. In these cases, live-in care allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of his or her home and maintain as much independence as possible while ensuring the highest level of safety. With full-time, around the clock care, a caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living including:
- Cooking and light housekeeping.
- Laundry and change of bed linens.
- Grocery shopping and errands.
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy.
- Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair.
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
Why choose Live-in Care?