What is Hourly Home Care?
By helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), our caregivers enable clients to maintain their normal daily routines. Hourly Home Care gives the client the flexibility to choose the most suitable times for service. Surrounded by their possessions, pets, and familiar environment, our clients receive the support they need and enjoy their regular activities.
Our services include the following:
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders